Thank you for your feedback on the recent library survey, Dragons!
The library assistant team and I have reviewed your thoughtful responses and will use them to inform our plans for the spring semester.
- The #1 library resource: online databases
- Three things you’d like to see less of in the library: noise, food/debris, and bicycles
- Top student-led activities you’d like to see offered in the library: 3D printing, coding, and crafting (full chart below compliments of Leigh Norman and Olivia Patterson, 7th block library assistants)
- Top tutorials you’d like me to develop, record, and upload to the library’s YouTube channel (to which I also need to add some spiffy “channel art”):
- Finding statistics
- Citing special sources (e.g. treaties, reports, court cases, etc.)
- Searching JSTOR
- Searching PowerSearch
- Creating data visualizations
Thanks for helping shape library programs and services at MLWGS!