Would you like to read full-text, full-color, digital editions of these magazines:
- The Economist, National Geographic, Newsweek
- Discover, Popular Mechanics, Popular Science
- Apple Magazine, MacWorld, PC Magazine, PC World
- O (Oprah) Magazine, Rolling Stone, Seventeen
- National Geographic Traveler, Reader’s Digest, Smithsonian
- Bloomberg Business Week, Forbes, Kiplinger’s
With just an email address and current public library card, you can!
The magazines above are available from ALL Virginia public libraries. Some area libraries offer many more magazines too, including ones about sports, cooking, crafts, fashion,and wellness. Here’s a quick sampling:
- Chesterfield – Astronomy, Atlantic Monthly, Cooks Illustrated, Field and Stream, Outside, PC Gamer, and Thrasher
- Henrico – Astronomy, American Craft, Field and Stream, Guitar Player, Mac User, Linux Format, Organic Gardening, Outside, Poets & Writers, and Utne Reader
- Pamunkey Regional – Astronomy, American Craft, ARTNews, Digital Photo, Electronic Musician, Field and Stream, Foreign Policy, Guitar Player, Organic Gardening, Outside, Poets & Writers, and Utne Reader
- Richmond – American Craft, ARTNews, Digital Photo, Field and Stream, Foreign Policy, Organic Gardening, Outside, Poets & Writers, and Utne Reader
Learn how to set up access to these magazines at one of the Zinio workshops in the MW Library on 9/17, 9/18, 9/19, and 9/24 from 11:45am to 12:05pm. Feel free to bring your lunch and munch while you learn.
Can’t attend, but still interested in setting up access on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone? Follow the directions on this handout:
Stop by the library if you have questions.