I recently enhanced the MW Library’s e-book offerings by purchasing a shared collection of e-books from NetLibrary. The books in this collection cover a wide range of topics. Here are ten technology titles that might provide some entertainment over your holiday break (and of course there are many, many curriculum-related titles too):
- How to Do Everything With Google Tools
- How to Do Everything With Your Digital Camera
- How to Do Everything With Your Web 2.0 Blog
- How to Shoot Great Travel Photos
- Digital Photography Quicksteps
- The Art of Flash Animation: Creative Cartooning
- Digital Culture, Play, and Identity: A World of Warcraft Reader
- Nintendo Wii Flash Game Creator’s Guide: Design, Develop, and Share Your Games Online
- Generation Digital: Politics, Commerce, and Childhood in the Age of the Internet
- Managing Virtual Teams: Getting the Most From Wikis, Blogs, and Other Collaborative Tools
To access these books from school, simply go to the NetLibrary site. If you’d like to access books from home and have the option to save favorites, then click the Create a Free Account link at the upper right of the main screen and follow the simple instructions.
Like our Gale e-books, these books may be viewed in their entirety online; however, unlike our Gale e-books, the ones from NetLibrary may only be viewed by one user at a time.